Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thursday/Friday/Saturday

Thursday was a group run at work with some Hood-To-Coast teammates. We all started together and then after about mile 3, Nick and I broke off to enjoy our 6.3 miler he had planned. It started with about 1 mile of uphill, a good hill. Once we reached the top of the hill, it was another 1-1.5 miles of a steady downhill, keeping the pace down the hill around 7:30. Then it's flat all the way back to the office. I felt great after the run, and was worried that my legs may have felt too heavy. I was wrong! They made it all the way, and were ready for more when I got to work.

Friday, was flying to Chicago, and I was not up for a run this morning after a very long day yesterday. I will be running tomorrow morning, and will try to do as much as I can on a treadmill. Hopefully I don't get too bored.

0 comments: