Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brooks ID


Some great news, I was accepted onto the Brooks ID team. Here is the email:

Congratulations David,

You have been accepted into the Brooks Inspire Daily Program!

As an I.D. Member you will receive unlimited Brooks purchases at 40% off retail prices, access to an exclusive Yahoo Group, monthly newsletters with member profiles and shout-outs, age-group awards at races, regional parties, free gear, and many more benefits to be announced in 2009.

The I.D. program is receiving national attention and we are excited about our members such as you, and your ability to evangelize Brooks to your running community. However, with the benefits and resources we intend to give you, we expect a level of commitment and loyalty in return. With this in mind, please read the contract terms below and if you agree to the terms email me accordingly. Once you have replied to the contract, I will give you a code to order product and access to the other member benefits.


This is going to be great. Free gear, discounts and parties!!! Just wanted to let everyone know, and I am very excited.

0 comments: